To purchase uniform for Harvills Hawthorn Primary School, please click on the Ian Smith link or the Brigade logo at the top right of the page.
School Uniform Expectations
As many of you will be purchasing new school uniforms in the near future, we would like to this opportunity to remind you about our school uniform expectations.
- Gold polo shirt
- Green jumper or cardigan – preferably with logo
- Grey skirt or trousers
- Yellow or green gingham dress in the summer (optional)
- Black shoes
- Grey trousers
- Grey shorts in the summer (optional)
School bags (optional)
- Small backpack that can fit into a locker
- School book bag
Not acceptable to be worn as uniform
- Hoodies (can be worn as a coat but must not be worn in the classroom)
- Tracksuit bottoms
- Shoes with a heel
- Flip-flop type footwear
- Brightly-coloured trainers
- Extreme hair styles and colours
- Jewellery, except a wristwatch and stud earrings (all earrings must be removed for PE and other sporting activities)
- Nail extensions
- T-shirt in your child's house colour (red, green, blue or yellow)
- Black shorts
- Warm outdoor wear for outside PE
- Pumps or trainers
A school policy for religious ceremonial wear has been adopted by the governing body. Please ask in school for further information.
Where to buy School uniform
CC Uniforms Ltd
82 Kings Square, West Bromwich, B70 7NW.
Uniform can also be purchased from most major stores at competitive prices.
Uniform Swap Shop
Our Parent Teacher’s Association (PTA) also operate a termly Swap Shop where uniform can be donated and received by parents for free. If parents would like to donate to the PTA, they can and any funds raised go in to the PTA funds and are spent on specific projects outlined at the time.